R44 NURBURGRING RALLY 2020
TRIP BEGINS ON MAY 29TH - 31st 2020
Welcome to the Home of the R44 Nürburgring Rally taking place on 29th – 31st of May 2020. The R44 Rally will be starting in London we will be driving as a group to the worlds most recognised race track, the Nordschleife, 12.93 miles long race track with 154 corners.
Starting in London, all cars and their Teams will meet at the starting line Saturday morning to meet the other rally goers. We will be heading across the channel via the Euro Tunnel that only takes 35 Minutes to cross the channel, giving us more time on the roads. On route to the ring we will be passing by the historic Reims-Gueux for some flybys and professional photos, as well as other great automobile treasures.
Why go for R44 Performance Rally? The rally is organised by Nürburgring enthusiasts providing a hands-off experience where all the organisation and planning is done for you so you can enjoy the trip to its max. It’s a time to be with like minded car enthusiasts in automotive heaven!
INCLUDED ON THE TRIP
- Euro Tunnel Travel to and from
- Private Hotel Room for you and your passengers for the length of the rally
- Printed Rally & Route Guide
- Vehicle livery pack - including sponsors logos, Driver & co personal rally number and name stickers
- Sponsor Vehicle Support bag, including products from our rally sponsors
- 1 Nürburgring Lap Pre Paid, Additional laps can be purchased trackside
- 2 Way Radio for each car
- Optional group dinning bookings and daily activities at the Nürburgring such as go karting
R44 RALLY SPONSORS
We’ve teamed up with a range of leading automotive companies to provide our teams with some must needed products while on a rally, aswell as some future supplies for future modifications to your vehicles. Sponsors will be released on the lead up to the rally, a little insight into what we have coming is.. detailing products, lifestyle products discounts and huge discounts on vehicle wrapping. Please fill out the sign-up form to register your interest, the rally team will then get in contract to secure your place.