The FTP F2X-F3X BMW N55 Charge+Boost Pipe both increases flow and improve the reliability of your twin-scroll turbo BMW. The mandrel-bent aluminum pipe replaces the brittle factory plastic pipe which can fail under increased boost pressure. The increased piping size helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak-free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures a leak-free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve the durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for a complete installation.
- Increased Flow
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- 2012 – 2018 F30 BMW 335i & 335xi N55
- 2013 – 2018 F32/F33 BMW 435i & 435xi N55
- 2012 – 2018 F20/F21 BMW M135i & M135xi N55
- 2013 – 2018 F22 BMW M235i & M235xi N55
- 2015 – 2019 F87 BMW M2 N55
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping on all products.
If upon receiving your product you wish to return it, we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.