The FTP BMW F8X S55 Charge Pipe both increases flow and improves the reliability of your twin turbo BMW. The mandrel-bent aluminium pipe replaces the brittle factory plastic pipe which can fail under increased boost pressure. The increased piping size helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures a leak-free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve the durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for a complete installation.
- Increased Flow
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- F80, F82 & F83 (M3/M4)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.