These are the HEL BMW 2 Series F22 F23 Stainless Steel Front and Rear Brake Lines for your BMW F22 Coupe and F23 Convertible!
Each HEL Performance brake line kit is assembled in-house from the finest quality stainless steel fittings swaged directly to hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hose.
HEL Brake line kits eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision.
Don't risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust HEL to improve braking reliability and performance - They use stainless steel in their lines and fittings, while most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk from corrosion.
- Line inner material: PTFE
- Line outer material: Stainless steel (303/304) and protective PVC cover
- Fittings material: Stainless steel (303/304)
- Temperature range: -70°C to 260°C (-94°F to 500°F)
- Inside diameter: 3.5mm (0.138")
- Outside diameter: 7.5mm (0.295")
- Maximum working pressure: 290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst pressure: 870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum bend radius: 38mm (1.496")
- 2 Series F22 Coupe & F23 Convertible 2013+
IN THE BOX
- Front and Rear Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Stainless steel banjo bolts (if the fittings require them)
- Copper crush washers (if the fittings require them)
- Lifetime warranty keyring fob
- Installation leaflet
- HEL Lifetime Warranty
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping on all products.
If upon receiving your product you wish to return it, we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.